ACMarket is the best source of third-party apps in the market. An amazing app library is offered by ACMarket on Android that it is hard to find such a huge collection elsewhere. Also, the apps are provided safely and in the best quality. There is no crashing of apps while downloading it from ACMarket. However, there are few errors that have been reported by the ACMarket users lately. One of them is a problem with parsing the package. This can arise when the download process is incomplete.
Another problem reported is that ACMarket has stopped working. This can occur because of various reasons. In this article, we have discussed all the causes and solutions to fix the errors in detail. These are some issues caused during installation which can be corrected easily. You can always rely on ACMarket to get the best apps and games on Android. Check this out:Download AC Market on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak (UPDATE).
Features of AC Market APK
ACMarket provides you with tons of apps, modded, tweaked or hacked ones for free on your devices. This is why it is the most used app installer. Here are some features of ACMarket. Must Read: Download AC Market APK APP on Android (LATEST).
- There is an enormous library of third-party apps and games for Android.
- You can get all the apps including the paid ones for free.
- Amazing download speed is shown by the app.
- It has a great user interface to enable easy access to the apps.
- No rooting is required to download AC Market or third-party apps from it.
It is a very user-friendly app installer to rely on. Now, all the apps you need are just a few clicks away.
How To Fix ACMarket has Stopped Working Error
Some of the users have reported that ACMarket closes down when you try to open it and a message appears saying that ACMarket has stopped working.
If you are facing this issue, check out the methods given below.
Method 1: Reset App Preferences
You can try resetting the app preferences. Follow the steps given below.
- Move to the Settings of your device.
- Click on the Apps or App Manager tab to open it.
- Under the All Apps, select the menu.
- Tap on Reset App Preferences option and confirm it.
This method is found to work in most cases. If not, go to the next method.
Method 2: Clear Data and Cache of ACMarket
In this method, we try to clear all the app data including the cached files and launch ACMarket APK again.
- You need to open the Settings.
- Click on the Apps or Manage Apps option.
- From the System Apps, choose Package Installer option.
- Tap on the Clear Data option and then the Clear Cache option.
- Try launching ACMarket.
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources
Even if all the other methods fail, this one is surely going to solve the issue.
- Take the Settings again.
- Scroll down and tap on the Security option.
- Now, enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Delete ACMarket and install it once more.
You won’t face the error anymore. You can launch ACMarket and download all the apps you need.
How To Fix Parsing the Package Error
Parsing the package error can occur if the APK file of ACMarket is not downloaded properly or is corrupted. It can also happen if the app installer is not compatible with your Android device. You can solve this using any of the methods below.
Method 1: Check the Manifested ACMarket APK file
As per your needs you can customize the APK file using Manifest App File. Some users might extract the APK and remove ads and unwanted things and save the APK file again, this is called Manifest file. If you have done this it will end up in Parsing the Package error, you can easily fix it by the following steps:
- Click on the APK file.
- Check for the file named andriomanifest.xml.
- Reset the Settings of the file to default.
Method 2: Turn on USB Debugging on Android
Try USB Debugging on Android.
- Take the Settings and open the About Device option.
- Click on the Build Number continuously for 7 times.
- A message will pop up saying “You are now a developer”.
- Move to the Settings and choose Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- Uninstall ACMarket and reinstall it.
Method 3: Check Whether ACMarket APK file is Corrupted or not
ACMarket will also show parsing problem when the APK file is corrupted.
To correct this, it is better to delete the file and any residual data. You can use the source given below to download the ACMarket APK file and install the app again.
ACMarket Has Stopped Working and Parsing the Package Error [FIX]
In spite of these small issues that some may face due to errors while downloading, ACMarket APK is found to be the best in performance. It offers a faster download speed. Hundreds of third-party apps are present in the inventory of ACMarket. They can be accessed for free and without rooting on Android.